Best Attorney Answering Service of 2023 | Profiles And Reviews
Profiles and reviews of the best attorney answering service companies in 2023. Compare options and features, get pricing information, and more.
Requirements to Make our Top Rated List
In order to make the list of our top-rated attorney answering service providers the company is required to meet at least 90% of the following:
- Answer calls in 3-4 rings
- Have 99.9% uptime
- Be HIPAA Complaint
- Be open 24/7/365
- Have Bilingual Agents
- Have menu-driven software to guide callers
- Agents Trained to Access Online Calendars
Top Rated Attorney Answering Service Providers
|Order Taking Call Service Provider||Top Rated - Score||Payment|
|Locations||Inbound Agents||Compare Pricing|
|XACT Contact Center||1||300+|
|On Brand 24||3||300+|
|CMS Call Center||4||40+|
|Answering Service United||Unknown||40+|
|Patient Calls Answering Service||Unknown||40+|
|800 We Answer||5+||100+|
|Specialty Answering Service||4||300+|
An Attorney Answering Service is a reliable and convenient way for attorneys to keep in touch with their clients. Our answering service provides timely and professional customer service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand the importance of keeping attorney-client relationships strong, so our team of experienced virtual receptionists ensures that your calls are answered promptly and your clients are taken care of.
How to Ensure Quality Customer Service with an Attorney Answering Service
A reliable Attorney Answering Service takes customer service seriously. They provide professional virtual receptionists who are trained to listen carefully and ask the right questions so that they can respond appropriately to your client’s inquiries. The receptionists have access to all the information necessary to answer any question, and they are available 24/7.
They also understand the importance of providing a secure environment for your calls. All of their team members are required to adhere to strict confidentiality protocols, so you can rest assured that your client’s information is kept secure and private.
Whether you’re looking for a short-term solution or long-term support, a live Attorney Answering Service has the solutions you need.
Making the Most of Your Attorney Answering Service: Tips and Tricks
When it comes to utilizing an attorney answering service, there are a few key tips and tricks that can help you maximize your benefits.
1. Personalize Your Script: Have your receptionists customize the script they use when taking each call. This will give clients the impression of having a more personal interaction with your service and ensure that they receive all of the information they need.
2. Use Automated Voicemail: Setting up automated voicemail can help reduce the number of calls your firm receives and allow clients to leave a detailed message that your staff can review at their convenience.
3. Train Your Staff: Make sure your receptionists are fully trained in how to properly handle calls from clients. This will ensure that they are providing accurate and timely information to callers and that customers feel satisfied with their experience.
4. Monitor Performance: Ensure that you have a system in place for monitoring the performance of your receptionists. Make sure that they are properly trained, following up on messages quickly and efficiently, and delivering an overall positive customer experience.
5. Track Your Results: Keep track of the results from your attorney answering service. This will help you make informed decisions about how to best utilize the service, identify any areas that need improvement, and measure your ROI.
By utilizing these tips and tricks, you can ensure that your attorney answering service is providing the best possible customer experience and helping your law firm succeed.
On-Demand Call Answering For Attorneys
Law offices use our up-to-date review to get connected with a top Answering Service for Attorneys. Most lawyers have someone answering their calls 9-5 but might be surprised at how much business you lose from the legal issues and calls that arrive after hours. The way it works for attorneys that practice law such as personal injury, DUI, and criminal law is their new clients are generally in high emotional states and want to speak with a lawyer on the spot, and an answering machine won’t do. So what happens? You guessed it, the client hangs up and calls the next listing, but had they received an attorney answering service or Virtual Secretary Service they would not have. Compare multiple attorneys answering services and save big.
Our latest review of answering service providers will help you find the best solution complete with buyers’ advice and price comparisons.
PRI has multiple call center service and customer support affiliates and we specialize in Lawyer Answering Services. We can help you get the best rate from the top vendors and save your company time and energy.
Legal – Attorney virtual receptionists are available to answer calls 24/7 and handle nearly any need imaginable from a prospective or existing client. They can manage your schedule via an online calendar, collect intake information, patch calls, and take detailed messages and instantly send them to you by email or text message. Attorneys spend a great deal of time in court, with clients or buried in paperwork, and playing secretary is not exactly what they want to spend their time doing.
An attorney answering service or lawyer answering service acts just as though they were your in-house receptionist with the exception that instead of paying her by the hour (with benefits) you only pay for time used. Yep – it’s far less costly and often more efficient because she never sleeps or takes breaks.
We’ll help you get top Lawyer Answering Services to compete for your business. We have researched hundreds of firms and we can help you avoid the pitfalls of hiring the wrong company while still getting a rate that is well within your budget.
Virtual Lawyer Receptionist
Industries Serviced: Accident & Injury Law, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Real Estate Law, Divorce & Family Law, Bankruptcy, Auto Accident Law, Medical Malpractice, Estate Planning, Traffic Law, Child Support, Criminal Defense, Consumer Rights, Intellectual Property and more.
- Answer for Multiple Lawyers with various message delivery options.
- Assistance requests and collect calls from incarcerated individuals
- Screening with options to connect to our receptionist.
- Stand-alone voice-mail messages delivered in .wav format via e-mail.
- Bilingual law receptionists
- New client appointment scheduling via online calendars
- Weed out Solicitation calls
Some attorneys desire to have messages taken for all existing clients while still having new clients (new money) patched directly through to them. There are no limits to what a legal answering service can do.
A legal receptionist will also create a professional image for your practice that tells your customer that you are a serious law firm and they can count on you. Let us help you connect with a top attorney answering service today.