TeleMed Review – Updated January 2, 2019
5626 N Bear Creek Rd
Wise, VA 24293
We give TeleMed, Inc five stars! Good service. Fast answer times. Few complaints from customers. The company was founded in 1986 and is one of the best answering service provider for the medical community.
TeleMed’s many call center locations handle the needs of thousands of doctors, physicians, and medical professionals on a daily basis. They offer service anywhere in the nation and are able to customize the management of phone calls for each client. They use their own proprietary software developed and maintained by TeleMed IT professionals, and absolute devotion to customer service are why TeleMed sets the pace in the medial answering service industry.
TeleMed serves physicians, hospitals, dental offices, and community health centers all across the US.
Pros: TeleMed, Incs core business is answering healthcare related calls, making them a seasoned expert in supporting the medical community.
Cons: The pricing was not readily available on their website and we were not able to get a download describing the rates of packages available.
More About TeleMed:
- 50+ Call Center Agents
- 24/7 Phone Answering
- Patient Portals
- Secure, HIPAA Compliant
- Appointment Setting
- Message Appending For Provider Comments
- Mobile App For Message Retrieval
- Virtual Switch board
Mobile access through MyTeleMed iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Apps
- New message push with customizable alert modes and badge notification.
- Protocol based escalationfor follow-up of unread messages.
- Forward any message to someone else.
- Return or return/record calls from the app and display your office number on caller ID.
- Messages reside on our secure web based server with user name and password protection.
- Complete documentation from message origination to call back.
Clients: Not Available
Not Sure About TeleMed, Inc as the best solution? See other top reviews on answering service companies below.
Video About TeleMed Solutions