Best Dental Answering Service of 2023 | Profiles And Reviews
Profiles and reviews of the best dental answering service companies in 2023. Compare options and features, get pricing information, and more.Compare Quotes
Requirements to Make our Top Rated List
In order to make the list of our top-rated dental answering service providers the company is required to meet at least 90% of the following:
- Answer calls in 3-4 rings
- Have 99.9% uptime
- Be HIPAA Complaint
- Be open 24/7/365
- Have Bilingual Agents
- Have menu-driven software to guide callers
- Agents Trained to Access Online Calendars
Top Answering Service Providers For Dentists
MAP Communications is one of the best dentist answering services you can find.
This is a great option for a dental practice if you’re not looking for foreign-based operators.
The goal of this answering service? Handling your patient calls for you so you don’t have to stop what you’re doing.
If you need a bilingual call answering to service your dental practice, give VoiceNation a try. They offer consultations, so you can find out if what they offer is right for you.
You get 24-hour coverage, appointment scheduling, and more. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, you can try them out for free.
Make sure you check out their five-star reviews!
MoneyPenny is definitely at the top when it comes to 24-hour answering services for dentists. With them, you get a virtual receptionist that’s dedicated to you. This setup means your receptionist actually knows you and your dental patients.
When a call comes to your office and you aren’t available, it’ll automatically be sent to your receptionist. The receptionist will relay the information so you can access it when you’re ready.
Here’s another top-rated dentist answering service with great reviews. Signius makes it easy to get exactly what you need, for a good price. Skip the machine voice altogether and let your callers talk to a real person.
Signius offers several services to meet each dentist’s specific needs. Check them out to see if they fit your mold.
Everyone who’ll answer your calls at AnswerConnect works from a home office. They enjoy their work, so your customers will enjoy working with them.
The idea is to make your callers feel like they are in your actual office, no matter the time of day or night. So you can rest easy, knowing your callers are being treated the best way possible.
Answer Connect is a top-ranked solution for dentists all across the nation.
Live Dentist Telephone Answering Services:
- Call Overflow
- Appointment Setting or Canceling
- Appointment Confirmation
- After Hours, Nights and Weekends
- Emergencies and Holidays
Dentist Answering Service is a trusted, reliable, and cost-effective answering service that helps dental practices stay connected with their patients. We offer a wide array of services to fit the specific needs of your practice including 24/7 live operator support, appointment reminders and scheduling, voicemail delivery, automated call routing, and more.
The Benefits of Investing in Dentist Answering Services
Outsourcing to a dentist answering service delivers many benefits. Here are just a few:
• 24/7 Live Operator Support: Our dedicated team of operators will ensure that you never miss a call and that your patient’s needs are met.
• Increased Efficiency: Automated call routing and voicemail delivery services help to streamline your practice and make communication more efficient.
• Cost Savings: Economize on staffing and overhead costs by outsourcing your answering service needs.
• Improved Patient Satisfaction: Reduce wait times and ensure that patients are able to speak with someone immediately when they reach out for help.
• Increased Flexibility & Control: You have complete control over how you manage incoming calls, from choosing the types of services you need to customize the answering service settings.
An experienced and dedicated team of professionals will help you create an individualized plan for your practice that meets all of your goals and requirements. Contact us today to learn more about how our Dentist Answering Service can benefit your practice.Compare Quotes
How to Optimize Your Dental Practice with a Dentist Answering Service
A dentist answering service can be a powerful tool to help you optimize your dental practice. With this service, all incoming calls are answered professionally by an experienced, friendly customer service representative. This helps ensure that each caller has the best possible experience with your practice while also freeing up valuable time for you and your staff to focus on other critical tasks. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of a dentist answering service:
1. Use the Appropriate Scripts: Make sure that your customer service representative is using the right script when responding to calls. This will ensure that callers receive accurate information and helpful advice in a timely manner.
2. Monitor Call Volume: It’s important to monitor the volume of calls that your answering service is receiving. If it gets too high, you may need to hire additional staff or look for other solutions.
3. Provide Feedback: Make sure that your customer service representative receives regular feedback from you and your staff on how they are handling their duties. This will help ensure that they are providing the best possible service.
4. Utilize Technology: Leverage modern technology to make your answering services even more efficient. For example, you can use automated dialers and voicemail systems to streamline the process of handling incoming calls.
By optimizing your dental practice with a dentist answering service, you can ensure that your patients receive prompt and quality service each time they call. With the right scripts, feedback, and technology in place, your practice will be well-equipped to provide an excellent customer experience.Compare Quotes
FIND A QUALITY DENTIST ANSWERING SERVICE NEAR YOU
There are many companies that offer outsourced professional Dental Answering Services and the one you chose will be the first impression your patients will have. PRI delivers knowledgeable customer support and can help you get the best rate on 24-hour call answering, appointment setting, and other call center services. Some companies will offer exceptionally low prices but do not have the ability to answer all the calls that come in, which results in lost customers for you. We know your patients are your business, and in cases of dental emergencies, they might call on weekends, late nights, or even holidays. Our trained staff can handle your important messages and deliver them to your Office Manager or the dentist on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dentists, Orthodontists, and all Dental professionals can make sure their patient’s calls are handled with understanding and compassion, no matter when they call in.
A professional Dentist Answering Service can serve many needs. Your patients deserve to receive world-class service no matter what day or time they call. Dental answering services are available 24/7 for dentists everywhere. Agents can take dental messages and depending on the type of call, i.e. dental emergency or bill payment, messages can be delivered by text to cell phone, email, or even transferred to the dentist on call. A medical and dental answering service can also schedule appointments, cancel or confirm appointments, or simply answer frequently asked questions like offering directions and office hours.
Don’t let any of your potential client’s calls go to a voice mail because they could also end up going to another dentist. Most call center agents can assist your callers after hours, holidays, nights weekends, and even just for call overflow when times get too busy. Cosmetic dentistry, Braces, Orthodontist, family dentist, implants, pediatric dentist, whatever the need we can help.Compare Quotes